Product Features & Specs
What is Eco GreenGrid?
The Eco GreenGrid is a tough, durable, interlocking grid system designed to provide turf protection, ground reinforcement and erosion control. It comes pre-assembled in lightweight 14.31ft2 (1.33m2) pieces for easy handling and installation.
Manufactured from 100% recycled plastics and providing superior water drainage, this revolutionary system provides an economical and environmentally sustainable alternative to asphalt, concrete or paving.
Eco GreenGrid is the original registered product made by NWGRIDworks.
Where is Eco GreenGrid Used?
Eco GreenGrid is perfectly suited for pathways, parking lots or driveways and has numerous sporting applications such as equestrian facilities and golf courses. Eco GreenGrid provides excellent ground support and prevention from erosion.
~ Temporary or permanent ground reinforcement
~ Reinforce lawns and other grassy areas to prevent mud and damage to the ground
~ Can be filled with stone, earth or seeded
~ If seeded, once grass has grown Eco GreenGrid becomes invisible but still resists wear and compression
Why Use Eco GreenGrid?
- Environmentally Friendly – ecological, ground water neutral
- Superior water drainage, no more mud or puddles
- Prevents erosion and wear on pathways
- Strengthens grassed areas to prevent mud and damage
- Contains gravel drives and keeps them rut-free
- Creates a natural surface suitable for high traffic and heavy vehicles
- Easily concealed with gravel or grass
- Resistant to water, chemicals, corrosion, cracking
- A ‘fit-and-forget’ product
FEATURES YOU CAN RELY ON:
- Extremely lightweight (approximate 2lb/ft2 (10.5kg/m2))
- High Strength (up to 32.5t/ft2 (350t/m2))
- Manufactured from 100% Recycled Plastics
- Tab interlocking system
- Virtually Maintenance-free, tough and durable
- Temporary or permanent ground protection
Eco GreenGrid is committed to passing on all possible savings to our clients, thus we provide customized quotes on a project basis.
No project is too big or too small!
Call or Email us today to obtain your customized quote.
|Grid Area||12″ x 12″|
|Weight per Unit||2.7 lbs|
|Weight per square yard (3′ x 3′)||24.3 lbs|
|Laying Performance||119.5 yards2 per person per hour|
|Material||100% recycling material from TOP plastic thermal polyolefin|
|Carrying Load per m2||up to 120 tons|
|Temperature Range||Dimensional stability temp range -50o to 90o|
|Temperature Change||Dimensional change 0.5% (for normal temps +20o to 80o C)|
|Adsorption of Humidity||0.01%|
|Environmental Compatibility||Environmentally neutral in accordance with DIN 38412 UV and Frost Resistant|
|Solubility Resistance||to acids, alkali’s, alcohol, oil, and petrol (ex. de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc…)|
All of these figures might mean nothing to you BUT this video ought to show you how our Eco GreenGrid really holds up!
Find Out More
Let Eco GreenGrid come to the rescue! Find out more – download our Brochure.
We always use Eco GreenGrid for paths and the base of ponds when we install professional trail courses. It works GREAT!